Adinex NV stands for ADvice IN EXplosion Safety (Explosion Safety Consultants) and offers you following services:
- Determination of dust explosion and gas explosion characteristics according to the recent standards
- Professional advice in the field of explosion safety and the ATEX guidelines
- Research of explosion risks, risk analysis of existing and new installations
- Organisation of trainings, workshops, seminars and demonstrations on explosions, explosion characteristics, ignition sources, explosion protection and the ATEX guidelines
- Assessment and research of the damage
Adinex NV has many years of scientific and practical experience on explosion phenomena and production processes. The influence of the process conditions on the explosion characteristics and risks is of vital importance.
Adinex NV is a spin-off company of the K.U.Leuven that is originated from the research Group industrial safety of the department of Mechanical Engineering. The close relationship with the laboratory of industrial safety, especially on the domain of gas explosions, makes that Adinex is able to follow the recent developments on theoretical and experimental research on explosions. Adinex NV uses these resources in order to reply to the questions of the industry more efficiently.
Adinex NV offers you a clear answer and a practical solution on your questions about explosion safety.