Adinex is located in the renovated buildings of a former brewery St Bavo at Noorderwijk (Herentals) and disposes of spacious facilities to host groups up to 50 persons in order to give trainings in the field of industrial safety. It is possible to illustrate the theoretical issues by means of experiments as well as for dust and gas-explosions. Adinex also has extensive didactic equipment (videos, equipment for protection against explosions ...).
The trainings can be provided in different forms, like workshops, trainings, lessons and demonstrations. A few examples of recent training activities are:
A selection of the topics of recent training activities:
- Workshop: The ATEX guidelines as part of the explosion safety
- Exelect demonstration: During the Experimental Explosion Lecture different explosion phenomena are demonstrated in an interactive way
- Evening workshop: Safe working with scrap handling
- Workshop: The rudiments of explosions for installers of explosion security systems
- Workshop: The basic knowledge of explosions for external safety engineers.
Adinex currently only offers in-company training courses. If you wish to participate individually in a course, you can contact IAB engineers in Appingedam, the Netherlands, see below:
- ATEX EVD training. See website IAB Ingenieurs.
- ATEX Mechanical equipment and ignition analysis. See website IAB Ingenieurs
- ATEX electrical installations IEC 60079-14. See website IAB Ingenieurs
- ATEX Inspector IEC 60079-17. See website IAB Ingenieurs
- ATEX Masterclass (14 days + online e-learning modules). See website IAB Ingenieurs